Wecovi “Surprising for cleaners, retailers and guests” has been a reliable partner and specialist for the professional cleaning and leisure sector for more than forty-five years now. The solid brands Wecoline and Wecovi Service stand for top quality and efficient cleaning products, such as micro fibre cleaning and floor pads, as well as for surprising, customer-specific welcome packs.
This Dutch family-owned business manufactures, converts and distributes its innovative products to customers throughout Europe. The company’s headquarters, its logistics centre and manufacturing departments are located in the Netherlands and its sales and logistics are supported by branches in Germany and Birmingham (UK). Strong USPs in the field of performance, product support and training and sustainability give Wecoline products a higher added value and make Wecovi stand out in the market.
In order to expand the company’s commercial activities and to give further substance to the growth ambitions of Wecovi Ltd., we are looking for a:
Account Manager (UK & Ireland)
In this position you will be responsible for the commercial results of Wecovi Ltd. in the UK & Ireland. Therefore, you will draw up a concrete sales plan each year. Your focus will be on the professional cleaning sector as well as on the leisure sector. In the case of the professional cleaning sector, you will largely be dealing with distributors of cleaning products, professional cleaning and/or facilities management companies. Always with a clear focus on the end-users (cleaners). In the case of the leisure sector, you will largely be dealing with purchasers, marketers or directly with the owner of the recreation park. In addition, you will closely monitor developments and opportunities at end-user customers. You will be able to convince your customers and prospects of the solutions and USPs of the Wecoline and Wecovi Service brands in terms of quality as well as the unique sustainability and effectiveness of these products. Your primary tasks will be to optimise existing customers as well as develop new potential prospects. You will also proactively seek new sales opportunities within your own territory. In short, your bold commercial approach and technical advice (demoing) will enable you to create partnerships and thereby increase Wecovi’s market share. You will work from home and report to the Export Account Manager in the Netherlands (HQ). This position involves (inter)national travel.
- Passion for sales and drive to succeed, solution-oriented, performance-driven team player.
- Motivated self-starter, strong flair for the professional cleaning industry.
- Experienced in sales of high-value cleaning products within Janitorial, Leisure or related field.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s degree with a background in Economics or Business studies.
- Excellent command of English. Strong communication skills at all levels.
- National sales experience in the professional cleaning or hygiene industry would be an advantage.
- National UK resident, preferably living in the Midlands and a full UK driver’s license is required.
What does Wecovi have to offer?
- Dynamic and growing international organisation with ambition.
- Very independent and responsible position, international territory.
- Solid market share in the field of professional cleaning, excellent reputation.
- Top quality, innovative and sustainable products.
Are you ready for your next career move and interested in this unique challenge?
Please submit an up-to-date copy of your CV and letter of application to Keith Baker,
KCB Consulting/CERATA, Email; firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Keith Baker Tele; +44 116 2609171, Mob:+44 7712142706.
No acquisition required