The advantages of micro fibre and disposable combined in one product
New in the Wecoline range is the micro fibre cloth on a roll. The advantages of micro fibre and disposable combined in one. An ideal product for the care industry, where, for reasons of absolute hygiene, they like to work with disposables.
Cleaning with the micro fibre cloth on a roll requires only water, so no chemicals are involved. The cloth retains dirt in its core, which results in a streak-free and clean surface. The chance of incorrect usage, cross-infection or faulty laundry protocols becomes negligible with this disposable version of micro fibre cloth.
The micro fibre cloth on a roll is extra strong as it is made up of extra long filaments. One of these fibres could carry on over more than one cloth. A roll contains 100 (perforated) cloths, each sized 24,5 x 35 cm. Every roll is separately packed in foil for extra hygiene. A handy dispenser is available which can be hung on a trolley or on the wall.
The facts lined up
- Each roll is separately packed in foil (for extra hygiene)
- Always a guaranteed clean cloth
- The quality of micro fibre combined with the hygiene of a disposable
- Particularly suitable for the care industry, replacing the classic method with paper/tissue for unplanned little cleaning jobs (during visiting hour, little accidents, disinfection)
- Possibility for using micro fibre cleaning in all situations
- No laundry costs
- Less logistic streaming
- After use, the cloth can be disposed of with the remainder waste
- A suitable dispenser is available for wall or trolley